Monday, February 20, 2012

About Paranormal: Strange Tales: Which Story is False?

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Paranormal

Ghosts

Psychic Phenomena

Creatures and More



From Stephen Wagner, your Guide to Paranormal
Hey, there's an all-new Strange Tales game on the site right now! I love putting these together, and sometimes even I can't believe that three of the four stories are true because they are so astonishing. Also this week, I throw in my two cents about the question of whether or not Bigfoot should be hunted and killed. I'd like to know what you think, too. There's also a new item from the Paranormal Answer Man about what to do with an angry ghost.

Strange Tales: Which Story is False?
It's game time again! One of the reasons you and I find the paranormal so compelling is that its possibilities are so mind-bending. So I know you'll find these stories incredible! But be careful... three of them have been documented by reputable authors as being true. One of them, however, is completely made up by me. Your task is to read all four stories and then vote for the story you think is the one I invented. Have fun and good luck!

Should We Try To Kill a Bigfoot?
No, is my answer. There has been an ongoing debate on this question for quite some time, and there seems to have been more discussion about it lately. We should not hunt Bigfoot with the intent to kill it, in my opinion, for these reasons.... Read more.
See More About:  bigfoot  bigfoot videos 

News: Irish Nun's Ghost, Ghost on the Pier, Tears of Stone
Galway nun ghost picture... Clevedon Pier ghost picture... Tears of stone... Haunted bed & breakfast... Radio station's ghostly tales... Haunted community playhouse... Haunted Northern Michigan... Nevada Sasquatch encounter lasted several hours... Ohio pterosaur sightings... Bigfoot and Lizard Man... Nessie sonar sighting wins £1,000 prize... Stonehenge was "magical" auditory illusion... Did Whitney Houston predict her own death?... Hundreds of dead birds on I-95... Grant Wilson leaving "Ghost Hunters".

Paranormal Answer Man: Will an angry ghost hurt us?
"My dad passed away December 10," says Cathy. "Is it possible that he is here? My mom swears that she saw and heard him the other night. He was really angry because she is going through some stuff and getting rid of unusable items. She is worried that he will hurt her. I don't think he can, but you never know.... Can he? Or is that just the grief that is making her mind play tricks on her? Should I do a test to see if he is there, or should I just let it ride? What do I do?" Read my answer.

 


Paranormal Phenomena Ads
Featured Articles
Planetary and Moon Anomalies
Mystics, Prophets and Prophecies
Psychic Phenomena
Religious Mysteries and Miracles
Witchcraft and Spells
Paranormal Basics

 

More from About.com

Top 10 Skin Myths
How do you know the information and advice you get about your skin is true? Start with this article, which debunks some of the the most persistent myths out there. More>



Learn a New Hobby
Are you thinking about taking up a new hobby? From chess to painting to birdwatching, this comprehensive list provides a wide variety of options, to suit all sorts of interests. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Stephen Wagner
Paranormal Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Paranormal newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2012 About.com
 


And don't miss these:
Spookiest Shadow People Encounters
Smoke Ghost picture
Poll: The Loch Ness Monster
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment