Thursday, May 17, 2012

About Paranormal: Attic Ghosts pictures

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Paranormal

Ghosts

Psychic Phenomena

Creatures and More



From Stephen Wagner, your Guide to Paranormal
Now that the warm weather has returned to the Northern Hemisphere, you can be sure that ghost hunting groups will be out and about doing more investigations. I'd like to invite any and all of them to share their favorite photos, EVP, and other evidence with this very interested About readership. It's a great way to get national exposure for your local group. Send them in!

Attic Ghosts pictures
A reader had been hearing weird and disturbing noises in the attic for weeks. Attempts to go up there were stiffled by fear, but then she worked up enough courage to stick a digital camera up into the attic entrance and snapped a few pictures. This is the result. Are these the faces of the noise makers? See the photo in the Gallery and read the full story.

News: Pub Ghost Picture, Easter Island Bodies, Skunk Ape
Pub ghost photographed?... Easter Island bodies... Skunk ape... Ghost hunters search home as part of Yuma gathering... Utah witnesses gives incredible description of Bigfoot after minutes long sighting... Free doumentary: On the Trail of Bigfoot... Where is the evidence of Bigfoot's existence?... Review: Ohio Bigfoot Conference 2012... "Dead" man wakes up at his own funeral... Breslin and more on reverse ghost story, Haunter.

Missing Earring Dream
"I was taking off my earring and I dropped one on the floor," reports Janet. "I looked everywhere for it and even used a flashlight. I went to bed that night and had a dream that I got down on my knees and saw the missing earring under my dresser against the wall. When I woke up the next morning, I remembered the dream from the night before. I got down on my knees and looked under the dresser -- and there was my missing earring...." Read my comments and links to more dream weirdness.

Can the Dead Talk to Us?
People have always wanted to communicate with the dead. Yes, we can reach out to those who have passed, but can they talk back? We have developed various methods and rituals in hopes of making two-way contact - most recently, several technology-based methods. But are they effective? We seem to be getting responses... but can they be trusted? Are they truly responses from the dead? Here's a review of the most common methods could be channels through which the dead communicate.

 


Paranormal Phenomena Ads
Featured Articles
How To Photograph Ghosts
Phantom Hitchhikers
Developing Psychic Abilities
Amazing Predictions
Encounter with
Miracle at the River

 

More from About.com

Bake Sale Bestsellers
Make your next bake sale a profitable one with these irresistible recipes. More>



Macaroni and Cheese
Oodles of delicious macaroni and cheese recipes, from old fashioned classics to spiced-up versions. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Stephen Wagner
Paranormal Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Paranormal newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2012 About.com
 


And don't miss these....
The World's Most Haunted Places
Bigfoot Film, Haunted Castle, Mars Egg
Rolling Hills Asylum Shadowman
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment